Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I like what I see

I just found this game and am looking forward to seeing it in action.  My first Mmorpg was star wars galaxies. LIke so many on here I have become disilussioned with many of the AAA mmorpgs. 
I enjoy crafting and have missed games with player driven economies that have good crafting in them.   While some concepts on mmorpgs have advanced like combat systems others seem to have become watered down and less excting like character class development. 

I currently am playing Elder scrolls online and Star Citizen.  I hope this games turns into one where I will stay a while as most of the mmorpgs recently lose my interest after 3 to 4 months.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Hey Friend!, I'm happy to see you took an interest in the amazing community of AoC, hope you enjoy your time.
  • Options
    Welcome @elearon! Ashes is definitely on the right track to be the mmo that will cure the only 3-4 months of playability that currently plagues the genre.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    So far so good. Welcome home.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!!!
  • Options
    A warm welcome to the Ashes Community <3

• Options
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes! Your hopes are shared by all of us.   The hype is real but so, I think, is the possibility of living up to it
  • Options
    Welcome to AoC, hope you have fun here on the forums :smile:
  • Options
    Welcome @elearon :) Great to meet you.
  • Options
    Welcome @Elearon ! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
  • Options
    welcome :blush:  :)  
  • Options
    Welcome @elearon! Always good to see another Star Citizen! Hyped to see what comes of PAX, should be a great way to judge how far along AoC is getting! What this game has said it will be should be a pleasant change from the current run of MMORPGs, helps also that it has a great community growing with it!
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Hi @RoseLily,
    [You can tell it's been a busy week for me! I mean @elearon!]
    Been a busy week sorry to miss you earlier. 
    Great to have you here on our community.
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    elearon said:
    I just found this game and am looking forward to seeing it in action.  My first Mmorpg was star wars galaxies. LIke so many on here I have become disilussioned with many of the AAA mmorpgs. 
    I enjoy crafting and have missed games with player driven economies that have good crafting in them.   While some concepts on mmorpgs have advanced like combat systems others seem to have become watered down and less excting like character class development. 

I currently am playing Elder scrolls online and Star Citizen.  I hope this games turns into one where I will stay a while as most of the mmorpgs recently lose my interest after 3 to 4 months.
    Welcome to the gang @elearon!