Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

production pipeline

Hi all. Have an idea for artisans. Production pipeline , for example for the production of wire. 1 person to collect it and 3 help , the result is a conveyor with a large production of wire for balance can make a big chance of destruction of the pipeline and the fact that other players can destroy , and a full working example for the same wire should be at least 4 people. ;D

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Would need to offer a competitive rate or people could make more money than you if your clientele finds out they do it for cheaper. You need to be able to make a reasonably large amount though remembering you need to be able to produce more than competitors as well as paying your employees. Would be interesting if it was more profitable to make a business like this or just to do it yourself like it is in other MMO's... I did use a similar system where people would collect ore for me. I would then make the armour and sell it. It worked until skilling, eventually, became more expensive as the Smithing XP was seen as more valuable than the armour, unfortunately.