Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Been looking forever!

Hey everyone. I'm Thojorkill, and I've been playing mmo's since meridian 59. I've worked in the mmo industry on two titles in the past - EQ2 and VG:SoH. I've been disappointed or developed ADD with nearly every mmo since EQ/UO/Vanilla WoW and this game thus far looks amazing and hopefully will be able to hold my attention longer than 2 months. The last mmo I really enjoyed was AA, until the whole pay to win fiasco, along with massive amounts of mistakes made by Trion in the management of that game.

Here's to hoping that AOC (not age of conan lol) can really make a dent in the dull lifeless socially bankrupt space that the genre has been spitting out over the past 7 years.

Comments

• Options
    Thojorkill said:
    Here's to hoping that AOC (not age of conan lol) can really make a dent in the dull lifeless socially bankrupt space that the genre has been spitting out over the past 7 years.
    Love your words! <3

Welcome to our community @Thojorkill :) 
  • Options
    Hello and a warm welcome to the Ashes community <3
  • Options
    Welcome @Thojorkill!!!
  • Options
    Welcome @Thojorkill ! EQ2 and VG:SoH were both impressive, VG most of all. Sad that game never got the traction it deserved. EQ2 was amazing for its time but I was never able to pour myself into that game like I did with the original EQ. Its good to see you here, lets hope that AoC becomes what it has set out to be!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    lexmax said:
    Thojorkill said:
    Love your words! <3

Welcome to our community @Thojorkill :) 
    Has it only been the last 7 years?  I feel like it's been more like a life time!

@Thojorkill  Welcome to Ashes!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Options
  • Options
    Welcome stranger.  Grab a pint and let me tell you about this here arm o' mine..
  • Options
    Hello @Thojorkill o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!!!
  • Options
    Hi @Thojorkill,
    I trust that you will prove the ultimate victor in developing and extending your attention span! You've joined the Heroes here - some of us may need to wait more than 2 years in some cases to get their hands on the final Aoc Game, whilst listening to a growing no. of those who are actually involved in various Alphas and/or Betas...so will be good to get your experience on our team. Welcome!
  • Options
    Glad you found it ;) Welcome.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    Hey everyone. I'm Thojorkill, and I've been playing mmo's since meridian 59. I've worked in the mmo industry on two titles in the past - EQ2 and VG:SoH. I've been disappointed or developed ADD with nearly every mmo since EQ/UO/Vanilla WoW and this game thus far looks amazing and hopefully will be able to hold my attention longer than 2 months. The last mmo I really enjoyed was AA, until the whole pay to win fiasco, along with massive amounts of mistakes made by Trion in the management of that game.

Plenty of experience in the genre! Welcome to the community @Thojorkill I hope you like to party!