Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forever I have Waited!

I've been waiting for ten years for an mmo like this to arrive, you guys are absolutely amazing for finally bringing this to us.

Comments

• Options
    You have yet to be served, but hopefully we all will be o/
  • Options
  • Options
    10yrs? So the 2 more we have to wait shouldn't be so bad. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Welcome to the community.  Most of us have been waiting for a long time.  I hate to wish time to fly but in the case of waiting for Ashes time could speed up a wee bit I would think!
  • Options
    Welcome @ItsMeObsidious
  • Options
    This game is gonna get streamed so hard for the world to see when it comes out!

• Options
    I love your enthusiasm!  I swear the hard part is not going insane while we wait :dizzy:
  • Options
    Welcome, you beautiful man. I too, crave the sweet, succulent smell of the caravans, the pungent aroma of horses as they stride in their gorgeous sway. My fingers ache for the desire to touch the W key to run North for 3 hours just to reach the next Node. 

I am with you friend. Let us weep in silence together.
  • Options
    While I cannot compare my word craft skill to Saru and so eloquently express my longing for this game, I concur and am eagerly awaiting it's release =)
  • Options
    @ItsMeObsidious I'm honored to wait with you and all of these other awesome people here :)
  • Options
    A Poem, I write for you..

OH Ashes of Creation
    What a Wonderful Sensation
    That has befallen me
    Tis true love cant ye see

A game quite so unique
    To play will be quite a treat
    And to those who cannot, I weep for you
    For you'll be stuck playing shitty mmo's who want to take money from you.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Well done good sir.
  • Options
    Wraeven said:
    I love your enthusiasm!  I swear the hard part is not going insane while we wait :dizzy:
    Correct, going insane while we wait is the easy part.