Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A weekend full of "......." ? before anything else

Lan party with my boys, always <3

Always good times, pizzas, beers, music, nonstop gaming with each other <3 Always a blast.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Drinking to the point you time travel and  go to1940's Germany and punch Hitler in the balls, only to discover who you thought was Hitler was actually a police officer and apparently you can't take your pants with you back in time because your pants were full of mints you stole from George Washington.

Also playing Scrabble.
  • Options
    My vote shouldn't be surprising =p
  • Options
    Why not a weekend containing all of the above?
  • Options
    Where is the option to eat pizza and not cry in a corner?
  • Options
    "Playing Ashes"

(you didn't specify when that weekend is, so I decided to not be bound by a date in my choice)
  • Options
    I just spend the weekend on my own playing games and watching the TV
  • Options
    Walking in the mountain forests and sitting by  a secluded  lake enjoying life in all it's glory.
  • Options
    My weekends are all over the place, one month I have them off, next I dont. So I stopped making plans and just went with the flow. XD
  • Options
    Walking in the mountain forests and sitting by  a secluded  lake enjoying life in all it's glory.
    Sounds romantic! =D
  • Options
    Meth.
  • Options
    Hanging out with my friends are pretty fun.
  • Options
    Sounds romantic! =D
    Yes, but I am selfish in that I love my alone time in such places to cleanse my mind and soak up the peace, beauty and knowledge of nature in all it's glory.   I'm a firm believer that all the answers man seeks can be found in nature if only he is smart enough to seek it without destruction. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Looking for a way to live forever.............while being wasted and crying in a corner.
  • Options
    AD&D plus Pizza (and chinese 'cos HE doesn't like pizza)
  • Options
    I am on an epic quest in to the Lands of San Something with my friends to find the missing Sandal!!!