Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Proxy News Update - 08/15/2017 + Old News Vids

Heres a link to my latest Ashes of Creation news update:
https://youtu.be/ZdbyGarq6FU

And heres a link to a playlist of all my old news updates:
https://youtu.be/ZdbyGarq6FU

Hope you find em useful. As always, Thanks for watching.

Comments

• Options
    Best AoC content! Keep up the great work!
  • Options
    Best AoC content! Keep up the great work!
  • Options
    Excellent overview :) If you need an update of the past month this is the video for you ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    @DeathsProxy you rock! thank you :)
  • Options
    I will start with a thank you to Proxy.  The news overview was enjoyable as ever.

And now comes the condemnation for taking hours of my life as I watch and rewatch the full list of the news updates.  Oh, wait, hours spent gaining information and enjoying myself.  I guess it is just a thank you then.  I generally watch about four of your videos with just the next video on youtube every time you release a new video even though I have seen them before.
  • Options
    Thanks @deathsproxy !
  • Options
    Glad to see you making another video.  After PAX it ought to be awesome!  Thanks.  
  • Options
    Make sure to subtlety suggest to the devs that we need hugs, kisses and skimpy leather armor in the game!
  • Options
    Thanks guys for all the comments !

Make sure to subtlety suggest to the devs that we need hugs, kisses and skimpy leather armor in the game!
    Haha, my girlfriend definately wants the same stuff ingame. She might push me to subtlety suggest, what you suggested :)
  • Options
    Thanks for all the work you do!
  • Options

Haha, my girlfriend definately wants the same stuff ingame. She might push me to subtlety suggest, what you suggested :)
    Then I subtlety suggest you take her subtle suggestion subtley and subtley suggest that subtle suggestion to the devs! Also record yourself saying this 10 times fast. =p
  • Options
    Sweet, thank you, mister Proxy.
  • Options

Then I subtlety suggest you take her subtle suggestion subtley and subtley suggest that subtle suggestion to the devs! Also record yourself saying this 10 times fast. =p
    Thats alot of Subtlety!

Ariatras said:
    Sweet, thank you, mister Proxy.
    Np, glad its of some use.
  • Options
    Always nice to have a round up, good work Proxy :)
  • Options
    I tried to add the new Firefox addon that he has, but Firefox would not let me do it due to it not being verified.
  • Options
    I tried to add the new Firefox addon that he has, but Firefox would not let me do it due to it not being verified.
    Yeah its currently in the proccessing que. Last time I checked he said it was Pos 81 i think. So it might take a couple of weeks still just to get verified, but its coming!
  • Options
    I huge thank you to you @DeathsProxy !

I don't have the time to keep up with the forums, so your videos are extremely helpful!  They also get me more excited for the game and the game's future, especially for the transparency of Intrepid Studios.

Please keep up the good work, and can't wait to hear another update.