Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Yooo!

Greetings from Greece! According to what I saw AoC is going to be the best MMORPG ever released..! It combines everything with great balance! Keep up with great work you are doing great!Can't wait for live launch.. I hope I ll get a key to play this game earlier :)

Comments

• Options
    A warm welcome to the Ashes Community <3
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community!  Good luck in getting a key.  We're all hoping.   Happy you could join us.   If you have any questions feel free to ask and someone here is sure to answer if  we have the info.  
  • Options
    Welcome to the fan club! I hope you get the key you seek :)  
    And may it will unlock the door you wish to open...
  • Options
    Welcome to you @tsirus. I hope you feel at home in our awesome community :)
  • Options
    Welcome good sir, I hope you enjoy your stay here :) 
    https://discord.gg/Nb6krJ this is a link to the ashes discord if you are interested.

• Options
    Welcome @tsirus ! Nice to have you with us!
  • Options
    Welcome, @tsirus!  Best of luck to you in getting your hands on a key.  If you're interested in getting to know more about the game you should check out aocwiki.net, definitely the best source of info out there, in my opinion.
  • Options
    Welcome @tsirus! The game is looking awesome! In the short term at least we will get to see some new stuff at PAX!
  • Options
    Welcome @tsirus! This game is already better then anything that has came out in at least 10 years we haven't even played it yet!
  • Options
    tsirus said:
    Greetings from Greece! According to what I saw AoC is going to be the best MMORPG ever released..! It combines everything with great balance! Keep up with great work you are doing great!Can't wait for live launch.. I hope I ll get a key to play this game earlier :)
    The homeland!  Welcome.  :)
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC :smiley:

• Options
    Welcome to ashes :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    Hello @tsirus o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Welcome @tsirus I hope you enjoy your stay!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Hi @tsirus!
    Great that you've found us here.
    What sort of games have you played so far?
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome to the awesome community of AoC :smiley: