Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Comments

• Options
    I dont have snap anymore, thanks xD

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Thank you so much for sharing!  <3
  • Options
    Yvw!  <3
  • Options
    Morriganna  Once again thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    I apparently suck at Snapchat because I never get these videos. All I get are random young people adding me and sending me filtered pics of them trying to look like a Kardashian.
  • Options
    Tyvm for posting, are these all the full length? Some of them are just 5-10seconds.
  • Options
    Crazy geniusness ;)
  • Options
    as an animator i seen shame in that vid....please tell me there isn't gonna be no floaty jump? my eyeballs just vomited a little....nvm, surely they gonna fix that at some point.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    I apparently suck at Snapchat because I never get these videos. All I get are random young people adding me and sending me filtered pics of them trying to look like a Kardashian.
    Have you added the Ashes of Creation Snapchat? Because if you tap the circle on your right when you first open it, that's stories posted by people you've added.

P.s. I am going for more of a Gary Busey look than a Kardashian, how dare you! @Karthos

@Morriganna you are a saint! All hail!
  • Options
    as an animator i seen shame in that vid....please tell me there isn't gonna be no floaty jump? my eyeballs just vomited a little....nvm, surely they gonna fix that at some point.
    I think the music was a pretty good indication. 

i like how Tank_157 had to sprint and even then couldn't keep up. 
  • Options
    I do, but I didn't know about stories... And I do enjoy your message on there @XombieCrisis

I think you are the only person I have on there I know... 
  • Options
    @XombieCrisis

You already have my nudes. I'm the one dressed as Popeye
  • Options
    Looks like they've got some work to do on stabilizing those wagons.  lol  :P
  • Options
    Possum said:
    Looks like they've got some work to do on stabilizing those wagons.  lol  :P
    I thought they should release them like that. Looked like a good laugh
  • Options
    I just get 11 sec, then movie fails and I get "The media could not be played." message, like nothing behind 11 sec exists.

It doesn't work even if I try to skip it by clicking further forward on timeline bar.
  • Options
    Gothix said:
    I just get 11 sec, then movie fails and I get "The media could not be played." message, like nothing behind 11 sec exists.

It doesn't work even if I try to skip it by clicking further forward on timeline bar.
    That sounds more like a problem  on your end not Twitter
  • Options
    The video was 1.28 minutes
  • Options
    I'm dead! That was hilarious.

I lost at that horse and caravan swirling. :D:D:D They're having damn good fun there.

Thanks for sharing it.
  • Options
    Its a shame that the caravans rolled around while they where dragged along. They did not do that in previous videos
  • Options
    Internet masses: "We want realistic physics and collision in the game."
    Developers: Ok, we will work on it.

Development Snap

Internet masses: "OMG, everything is broken, this game is going to fail!, Caravans are acting crazy in pre-pre-alpha!"
    Developers: FML
  • Options
    Internet masses: "We want realistic physics and collision in the game."
    Developers: Ok, we will work on it.

Development Snap

Internet masses: "OMG, everything is broken, this game is going to fail!, Caravans are acting crazy in pre-pre-alpha!"
    Developers: FML
    Not everyone understands development and the internet like us, unfortunately.
  • Options
    NIce!
  • Options
    Hahahaha loved it when the horse got turned around.  However, that wagon he was working on looked sweet...almost like a caboose.
  • Options
    Lol, Bethesda would've released the game ;3

Thanks for sharing these, I don't have snap or Twitter ^^