Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

hello from Boston

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2017 in The Newly Arrived
hello there, from Boston and avid MMo player saying hello. I just found this game, with there be any way to back it up coming a i see I'm late to the party and all backing seems closed at the moment.

Comments

• Options

The current backing campaigns are over but there will be campaigns in the future that you can purchase :) No crowdfunding and items from KS and Summer campaign won't be available but there will be different campaigns with different goods and possible alpha and beta keys.
  • Options
    Welcome @RespBucs!...but yeah what @Diura said :).
  • Options

Hello and a warm welcome to the Ashes Community. There will be no further backer opportunities however we do anticipate additional sales that will include things such as Alpha / Beta keys and cosmetics.

• Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community!  Nice to see another east coaster joining us.  
  • Options
    Thank you all for your warm welcomes, alas I wish I heard of the game sooner!!!!
  • Options
    Welcome! You may feel a little late but you're also a lot early. Don't worry, the important thing is you're here now!

the best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago
    the second best time to plant a tree is today
  • Options
    RespBucs said:
    Thank you all for your warm welcomes, alas I wish I heard of the game sooner!!!!
    As the saying goes.  "Better late then never."   You may have missed out on the founders pkgs.  but there will be other ways of backing the game and getting keys.
    Joining our forums is one way of getting a key.  There are weekly drawings.  Good luck!   Explore the forums for ideas and information. 
  • Options
    Hello to you @RespBucs from a former Boston resident, and welcome to Ashes :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    Welcome glad to have you 
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC @RespBucs :smiley:

• Options
    Welcome @RespBucs@! Keep an eye out here during PAX West. I am sure they will have some way to get some skin in the game. Till then though enjoy the community!
  • Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options
    Hello @RespBucs o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Thank You All!!
  • Options
    RespBucs said:
    hello there, from Boston and avid MMo player saying hello. I just found this game, with there be any way to back it up coming a i see I'm late to the party and all backing seems closed at the moment.
    I'm gonna do it.  "That's wicked awesome."

Also, check out the official discord at:
    https://discord.gg/AshesOfCreation

Welcome.

-tug

• Options
    Great you're with us @RespBucs.
    What sort of games have you played to date?
    Do relax and chill and get to know the crazy, knowledgeable, impatient and fun guys that make up our Community!
    (P.S. I'm the good-looking one!)...
  • Options
    Welcome to the shenanigans, I hope you enjoy yourself @RespBucs
  • Options
    Boo Red Soxs!!!   :p

Welcome to the community!!!
  • Options
    Yo hello there bucs, niceuuuu that you are from boston, love the buildings there, anyway SUP MAN, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOOD DAY!