Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Snapchat Caravan footage

Its nice to see that IS is at the same level of development as another released MMO. Loved the 'Benny Hill Theme'.
Here is what I think most of us dont want to see in the finished product.

https://i.imgur.com/L6uNhIG.mp4

Comments

• Options
    Cut and paste from yesterdays post:
    Internet masses: "We want realistic physics and collision in the game."
    Developers: Ok, we will work on it.

Development Snap

Internet masses: "OMG, everything is broken, this game is going to fail!, Caravans are acting crazy in pre-pre-alpha!"
    Developers: FML
  • Options
    Cut and paste from yesterdays post:
    Internet masses: "We want realistic physics and collision in the game."
    Developers: Ok, we will work on it.

Development Snap

Internet masses: "OMG, everything is broken, this game is going to fail!, Caravans are acting crazy in pre-pre-alpha!"
    Developers: FML
    I love the 'Internet masses' there so reactive in there comments and they dont  realise that in fact its still all in pre alpha.
    I know UE4 has a real physics built in so some adjustments just need to be made.
  • Options
    'Seems legit' :)
  • Options
    why shouldn't my wagon double as a flag on the back of my horse? lol.  and yes, i feel as if, as per example in the gif, that wagons be set like "horses" so they don't flop around as such.  and now that i said that...if they are able to fix the physics properly i would have no issue with a bad driver in a panicked state moving his caravan that hits a big rock and it turns over leaving it as easy pickins
  • Options
    That thing flew around like it was 2 lbs haha
  • Options
    if they are able to fix the physics properly i would have no issue with a bad driver in a panicked state moving his caravan that hits a big rock and it turns over leaving it as easy pickins
    Hmmm!! bad driving. That gave me an idea the devs can use. Loose cargo if you dont drive carefully. A new mechanic scare the horses make the driver lose control free stuff that falls off the back of a wagon.

• Options
    GTAshes: Caravan City.