Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Black Thursday

I do not know if I should put this in this forum, as you know throughout the day, in Spain we are suffering an attack, and we have been receiving much support from many countries, many people in solidarity with us, this is the only international forum where I post , And I felt obliged to thank you, if you are one of the people that puts a simple tweet of support, knowing that we are all united against terrorism makes us strong.
You are from where you are, usa, paris england, mexico, russia, croatia, germany, japan ... thanks for your good feelings, hopefully we can one day eliminate the scourge of terrorism.
And sorry if this has nothing to do with this great game, but I wanted to thank you.

Comments

• New weapon of choice....the automobile....so sorry for your country.  We, too, have experienced that same sort of violence.
  • Few words can really make a difference when expressing sympathy but take mine as well. The world seams to be going crazy a the moment. Just know there are others out here who care even if we don't know what to say or do.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    zhue  Our hearts and blessings go out to you and your beautiful country.  It's a shame that the good people of the world have to live with the prospect of such horrors striking them and their loved ones.   

Black Thursday, Black Tuesday,  those who want us to live in fear want to turn all our days black.  Know that the sunshine of love and hope is still there for all of us.  We can't pull the shades down as they would have us do!