Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

August Stream??

Did I miss the first August stream or did they not do one for the first half?

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    August 23rd, 3pm PST
    And no, you didn't miss it. Last one was end of July.
  • Options
    okay cool! so I guess we only get one this month since that's towards the end of the month already :p

• Options
    Yes, they have been busy preparing for PAX Sep 1-4th. They have released small bits and bobs of stuff via Discord and Snapchat.
  • Options
    Yeah busy for PAX but the stream time at PAX will make up for it xD 
  • Options
    I don't get on discord enough to know what they let out on there so ill have to take a look :p hopefully they get a working alpha for us somewhat soon :p 
  • Options
    Looking forward to the PAX Stream.

If you have never been to PAX--it is a blast--put it on your "Bucket List" :smiley:
  • Options
    Willard said:
    Looking forward to the PAX Stream.

If you have never been to PAX--it is a blast--put it on your "Bucket List" :smiley:
    I'm looking forward to the PAX stream also.   I'm happy to not have made plans to go away the first week in Sept. as usual!
  • Options
    Looking forward to the Live Stream and PAX...I wish I was wealthy enough to have the event catered and on big screen.  :p
  • Options
    There is a countdown on this page for those of us not in US time zones.

http://www.ashesofcreation-the-odyssey.com/
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it to help out with bugs and playing the game (: full release is the end game :p