Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Castle leader?!?

Sooo, lets say that some people manage and build a great castle, and after everything is in order you realize that you need a leader, a king, call it however you like, what should a person have in your opinion to be fit of this position.

Would you follow a king? would you obey his orders?
if yes why?
if not why?

Or maybe you'd rather have democracy instead of monarchy.

Comments

• Options
    Are you asking about game mechanics or some nebulous other reality? If it is game mechanics, then realize the castles in game will be pre-built and guilds will fight over them and the guild leader that controls it will be "king". If it is some alternate reality thing, then I will vote for democracy. I am the guy that shoots the king in the face.
  • Options
  • Options
    If i like him yes, if not he can figure it out for his self xD
  • Options
    Democracy all the way.  Castles are prebuilt and lead by a guild leader.
    Leaders of nodes and beyond are determined by the players.  
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Theres 4 methods of leader succession depending on economic, scientific, religious or military node.

For castles...that depends on the guild I guess.
  • Options
    Able to lead both a defense and a counter-attack in case the castle is ever sieged.
  • Options
    I will not bend the knee!!!
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    oh you will~~ *evil laugh* 
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    But I have a dragon! :o
  • Options
    My knee won't bend!
  • Options
    Depending on my character, my knee will bend. Some characters I make require direction, made to be used as tools :3 (RP of course)