Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Karthos Blots Out the Sun

Fear me mortals!!!!!!

Comments

• Was watching CNN and the coverage is hilarious. Multiple times they are telling people, "Don't look directly at the sun. Don't look directly at the sun! Now let us join Chip in Salem, Oregon at an eclipse viewing gathering." Cut to Chip looking through binoculars directly at the sun.
  • You only get to live once, might as well burn your retinas!

• Was watching CNN and the coverage is hilarious. Multiple times they are telling people, "Don't look directly at the sun. Don't look directly at the sun! Now let us join Chip in Salem, Oregon at an eclipse viewing gathering." Cut to Chip looking through binoculars directly at the sun.
    Salem is where I'm at. Lots if nuts running around.
  • Was out and about. Only saw one person actually looking up with glasses.  On the way out of one store,  an old man who looked like Saruman side stepping tried to looking up and nearly stumbled and fall.
  • Now that the eclipse is over, i can finally get back to staring at the sun, without having to worry about going blind.