Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild Perks idea's

Hello there just somethings to consider:
-Guild Hall (House, Castle etc)
-Buff that gives abilities like increase in loot drop, or increase armor, attack, hp, mana etc,
-Rankings that the guild master can arrange weather the type of rank can promote a lower rank, invite other people or even kick other people.
-Lvl of guild that determines the capability of the guild to do more advance perks
-Customizable logos and banners, but it can only be made using a design feature in the game, out side pictures that came from the net are not allowed.

:3 i know some of the things here are basically the common things, but it has some little things to it.

Comments

• Options

-Guild Hall (House, Castle etc)
    •  We defo have guild halls (skin customisation was in KS and summer Campaigns bundles) and there will be 5 castles to fight over :D

-Buff that gives abilities like increase in loot drop, or increase armor, attack, hp, mana etc,
    •  We know that guilds will have an in depth skill system but we don't know any further details at the moment :D

-Rankings that the guild master can arrange weather the type of rank can promote a lower rank, invite other people or even kick other people.
    • We don't know th details of what the roles do but we know that ranks will be possible 

-Lvl of guild that determines the capability of the guild to do more advance perks
    •  Somewhat relates to the quote I posted in skills xD

-Customizable logos and banners, but it can only be made using a design feature in the game, out side pictures that came from the net are not allowed.
    •  We know that logos will be made and customisable within the game :) I believe it's a stream quote so don't have a direct link. There was concern for copyright with straight uploads so there will me indepth customisation available in game :3

But yeah guilds are going in a good direction and although we got lots to find out we know it s going to be detailed xD
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    No power buffs.
    Guild specific utility (non-combat) skills are welcome.
    Like the abilities you would gain for joining any guild type.
    Guild accommodation and clothing cosmetics are also welcome.
    Guild hall only functions are also welcome where they do not counter game-play.

As soon as you empower groups that already have a numbers advantage, you screwed the pooch.