Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Dyes for clothing and gear

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2017 in Ashes of Creation Design
@SilencerRed writes:

You should have dye that can be easily obtained to dye clothing and gear

Comments

• Options
    Single use dyes for gear are confirmed. You'll find some in game and be able to buy others in the cash shop.
  • Options
    Single use dyes for gear are confirmed. You'll find some in game and be able to buy others in the cash shop.
    Some of the kickstarter rewards also included special dye sets, a variation only available as the reward.  Those particular sets will be permanently available to all your characters (unlimited use) assuming you were able to snag an eligible reward tier.

Most common dyes will be single use items, however.  
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I was sort of hoping the June Crowdfunder would have a different set that might be gotten for an inexpensive donation.  
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    I was sort of hoping the June Crowdfunder would have a different set that might be gotten for an inexpensive donation. 

That would be a good idea, I think.  An entirely different set.  Would be a good incentive for both new donors and previous ones looking to add a bit more. 
  • Options
    I'm still holding out for a magical llama

• Options
    edited June 2017
    I see the butons on the bottom are missing again :(  and of course when I post that, they do appear. O.o and then disappear. :s
  • Options
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    I see the butons on the bottom are missing again :(
    I see that.... has this happened before?  I haven't seen this till now.  It's very strange.
    *stomps food on ground, checking how solid things are*
    The place isn't falling apart around us, is it?
  • Options
    What are the type of character classes we can choose from? anyone know?

• Options
    Some of the kickstarter rewards also included special dye sets, a variation only available as the reward.  Those particular sets will be permanently available to all your characters (unlimited use) assuming you were able to snag an eligible reward tier.

Most common dyes will be single use items, however.  
    I'm super pumped about this re-usable dye!
  • Options
    As I can't show my appreciation for anything in this thread, just take it for granted that I like / lol / agree with everything you've said. :)
  • Options
    What are the type of character classes we can choose from? anyone know?

At the moment these are the classes that have been publicly by Intrepid Studios: Tank, Mage, Fighter, Cleric, Rouge, Summoner, Ranger, Bard.