Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello from the great white north!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Hi everyone! I am a kickstarter backer who has been following Ashes ever since it was announced. I am beyond excited for this game and the vision of the company is exactly what I have been looking for as an RPG enthusiast. I started gaming when I was younger with my dad and since then it has been a passion of mine. I am really excited to dedicate the naming of an NPC in memory of my dad, ashes is igniting the RPG fire within me and I know he would have loved playing it with me. 

A little about me. I am 30 years old from Canada and work as an applied mathematics engineer (numerical modeling and such). In my spare time I make game content such as YouTube or stream on Twitch. I have decided that I will start to create YouTube content for Ashes and I am really excited to put together those videos. I also play FPS games competitively and have been Top 500 in every Overwatch season I have played. I am looking forward to putting time into Ashes to improve and then to provide educational content to the community.

See you all on the battlefield (or in the tavern ;)

Comments