Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Thank the MMO gods i found ya.

been lost for years crawling into one game then the next hoping to find that spark that was missing. low and behold i feel my journey is at an end. so i can now say it proudly "shut up and take my money."

Comments

• Options
    Hello and a very warm welcome to the Ashes Community. Glad that you made your way through the waste land to find us =D
  • Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options
    No need to give me money for the free tea service, but thanks it's appreciated.

Welcome, your hard traveled feet will be pleased to find a new pair of sandals here for the pilgrimage into new and hopeful lands.
  • Options
    Or at the very least, a previously enjoyed, but nonetheless very decent pair of sandals! 

Welcome :)
  • Options
    @Nilboglin8121 believe it or not your story is shared by many of us around here :) Welcome to Ashes!
  • Options
    Welcome @Nilboglin8121! "Shut up and take my money" sums it up well :).
  • Options
    Welcome @Nilboglin8121! Great idea to fund this game!
  • Options
    Welcome @Nilboglin8121  :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Hello! I'm glad you found Ashes! Here's hoping many others will find it as well!
  • Options
    Thank you for the tea and the warm welcome. My clan and I can't wait to explore this new world with all of you. Been playing D&D since thaco was a thing been running D&D since my voice went from soprano to bass. Ashes 
  • Options
    Darn stubby fingers don't know how ta work runic writer. i was going ta say Ashes of creation looks like it as a world worth exploring and it feel like it is a world that actual needs its players. ya walk around these other MMO and see it's all ready built and ya feel like ya had no part in it. makes this old dwarf feel like his skill are a waste but this world feels like it needs me and my clan. thank you for that.
  • Options
    Think everybody's said it all for me already - we're all of the same heart and hope!
    Welcome to the Community @Nilboglin8121 !
  • Options
    Welcome  to the community ;)