Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Home is where the node is

Just wondering what others might be thinking as far as ta what they will be doing with their first homes. As fer myself I think I might open a tavern. Just got ta make sure ta not drink up all me profits.

Comments

• Welcome @Nilboglin8121 to our wonderful community :) We can always do with more taverns!!  <3
  • Welcome!  Not only are more taverns nice, but you joining our great community is nice!  Hope you enjoy your ride with is on the Ashes hype wagon!

• I'll probably spend a lot of my home time at my guild hall and perhaps set my freehold up as a store/business for raw materials that I've gathered :3
  • Hello and welcome. You're more than welcome to work in my tavern. You can feed my Tulnar pets I keep in the cellar =D

• How I imagine @Diura's freehold

• What do you mean drink away your profit, I will drink your every last tea reserve dry!! You better always be in supply or else!!
    Welcome <tilts head> I duno if we have sandals in your size.
  • I'm no lazy dwarf of that ya can be sure. i got no problem working in anyone's tavern but I'm not sure about this Tulnar ya speak of. Me and pets see eye ta eye and that's perfect biting height sort of a bit of a problem. what do ya call a chubby dwarf.... low fat. ba... dum.... tiss....

• Oh give me a home, where the Flangglers roam, and the beer and the cantaloupe play.. 
  • sounds like Wraeven started the party early...save a mug fer me.
  • He has been sneaking rum from my Tavern ... yet again...sigh
  • might need ta seal ya keg room a bit tighter or maybe he is just that good?
  • My rum is that good an worth the stealin ;)
  • heard it was the best around. gonna have to make a side dish ta complement it maybe some peppered boar flank with some garlic and herb potatoes. Great now I'm hungry. 
  • We shall offer the finest fares ye can find lad. Fresh offerings from the ocean, inland game and even some of that there finery the elven folk are on about ;)
  • Elven finery always sets my beard ta twitching. to many grapes and not enough hops but if it draws in patrons i would even serve some of that Elven salad.....so many greens
  • I prefer a good steak, semi raw and snifflin. Meaty and bloody servered with a pint of good beeer <3
  • i'll drink ta that.... and that ... and that ....and that.....great now i'm seeing double.