Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Eternal - International, Semi Hardcore PvX Guild

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2018 in European Guilds
No [Placeholder] here, we are the real deal.

Welcome to Eternal guilds advertisement topic.

Eternal is a guild established in December of 2014.
We are a guild that focuses on a tight-knit community, the main focus of this organization is to provide our members with the tools and oppurtunities they deserve to get maximum enjoyment from the game. We are a community which plans to fully invest ourselves in all facets of the game, be it PvE endgame raids, advanced and organized PvP. 

Eternals primary focus will be driven and progressive success in the realms of PvE Progression raiding and PvP Domination. We seek to be a server first contender in raiding and give our membership the tools necessary to achieve maximum results.

What we offer to our members:
  • Fair system to distribute resources to those that deserve and need them
  • Organization
  • Dedication
  • Teamwork
  • A great community
  • Loads of fun

We are not hardcore, but we are not casual either. We are something in between that people like to call "Semi-Hardcore". More importantly, we are also a social guild.

We aim to the best we can possibly can under the condition that we enjoy what we are doing and still have enjoyment in the game. There is no point in pushing yourself to keep that #1 Ranking if you are not enjoying yourself while playing the game.

We strongly believe that a good community is key to success. With satisfaction and dedication, the rest will come by itself.

If you are interested in joining us or have any other questions regarding the guild, feel free to reply to this topic or contact us on our website or our forum.

Forum: https://eternal-guild.com/forum
Discord: https://discord.gg/9YPVQPq
E-mail: flip@eternal-guild.com

Kind regards,

FliP

Comments

• Options
    Overhauled the topic with some guild graphics.

We have people interested in joining us already. Don't be a stranger and apply! ;)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Nordic Legends welcomes you, and wishes you the best of luck!  :)

• Options
    Hey I don't have much PvP experience itself but I've been playing MMO's for years and am planning to focus on PvP this game being completely dedicated in it is having little PvP experience ok in order to apply?

• Options
    Hey I don't have much PvP experience itself but I've been playing MMO's for years and am planning to focus on PvP this game being completely dedicated in it is having little PvP experience ok in order to apply?

That is completely fine. Some PvP experience is more than enough, we can teach you the rest :P 

We also aren't 100% focused on just PvP, we want to enjoy everything the game has to offer.

I see you just registered to our forum. Just submit an application ;)
  • Options
    Doing it now, the website looks phenomenal btw.
  • Options
    Doing it now, the website looks phenomenal btw.
    Thank you. It is still a work in progress though, but I like how it looks so far.

Welcome to the Guild! That was a really nice application.
  • Options
    BDO is currently on the radar again, so if you played before, or even if you're looking to try it, feel free to join us for some random activities, grinding and AoC discussions. If you're new, we'd be glad to help you out.

Even though it is still a long way to go, we have Alpha 2 access and will report on how development is going, tips and tricks, guides and how-tos.

Recent Q&As went good in favor of our guilds structure and ideas (based on what has been confirmed), so we are even more excited for the games release.
  • Options
    WIth the great news from last nights live stream and generousness from Intrepids side, we are excited to be participating Alpha 0!
  • Options

Our website was down for a while due to a database corruption.

We did our best to recover it, but the damage was beyond repair. Certain information could be recovered, but it wasn't enough.

Therefore we worked on a new website, on a new platform and a more reliable host. It is safe to say, the new website is by far better than the old one.

There is still a lot to be done, but the current state of progress is far enough to allow access and registrations to the public.

• Options
    Excited to announce new website features!
    - new landing/home page
    - you can now register/login with discord