Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I don't want to wear pants

I want armored shorts like the Tank guy. I know they're pants but they look like shorts. If girls can wear armored bikinis why can't I wear armored shorts? I like to be comfy while I adventure.

Comments

• Options
    I'm not wearing pants right now as I type this at you. It's all about air flow control over affected areas.
  • Options
    I never wear clothes at home. =p
  • Options
    I feel ya man
  • Options
    Just go naked then, no need for armor if you're good enough
  • Options
    Kilts my friend... kilts. You've got to have that natural air conditioning.
  • Options
    I do hope they have kilts in game for both sexes.
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    I do hope they have kilts in game for both sexes.
    And skirts!

Maybe lowcuts too ;D
  • Options
    sunfrog said:
    I want armored shorts like the Tank guy. I know they're pants but they look like shorts. If girls can wear armored bikinis why can't I wear armored shorts? I like to be comfy while I adventure.
    I can just see @GMSteven's next big PAX announcement: 'And to complete our 'Ashes of Creation' range of products, we're introducing our special Tank Talc - for those important areas!'

Wouldn't this be Spray2Win though?
  • Options
    'Ashes of Creation' range of products, we're introducing our special Tank Talc - for those important areas!' 

Wouldn't this be Spray2Win though?
    I wish I could Like this post twice. :smiley:
  • Options
    I appreciate that @sunfrog!
  • Options
    So much nudism going around here.
  • Options
    I'm not wearing pants right now as I type this at you. It's all about air flow control over affected areas.
    And a fan that directs an air flow to neighbors direction to wipe the neighborhood of any human pests.
  • Options
    If they include subligars you will be all set, they are pretty much armored underwear