Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

NEW Twinlight Fey [NA][PvX][Py'rai Only][18+][Discord][Semi-Hardcore]

The light of the day and the light of the night bestow upon us many gifts. Nature is our god and nature is our goddess. We intend to keep to ourselves, to protect our magiks and our people. 

The Twinlight Fey are a group of elves detached from most society picky about associations and violent to those who choose to cross us or disgrace our lands. Granted with mystic knowledge every member of our society is an excellent mage, cleric, summoner, or bard but that isn't everything we hidden elf are capable of. Our children are trained at a young age to live off the land and depend on no one, the steel or our blades and the tips of our arrows are sharp do not believe that magical attacks are all we are capable of. 

So I ask you fellow Py'rai if you seek a home please consider the home of the Twinlight Fey your home as well. Join us, protect our home, explore the many hidden secrets of this world, and slay the many exotic beasts; hand in hand, side by side we stand resolute in this wild world.

For those interested let me know in the comments, questions are always welcome and those ready to commit our new discord awaits you. 

~Jagger, Head Summoner & Chief Bard

Comments

• Options
    I'll keep it simple, I've got your back Jagger! ~Yudo
  • Options
    Your favorite destruction based mage is here to incinerate our foes! And, sometimes friends. By accident.

-Oni