Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Concept art from Mat Broome

High resolution render of the beautiful Kaelar Tank Armor set

Comments

• Options
    Wyrven illustration

Falcon/Hawk

Flaming Phoenix Illustration

• Options
    Looks amazing :) Very talented ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Woot, Mat!
  • Options
    Dude: I suggest you take your ubiquitous commentary to Discord. Best regards, Skafftaruss.
  • Options
    Concept art is in the eye of the beholder.
  • Options
    Looks nice!

I look forward to when we'll see other armour designs!
  • Options
    The Wyrven is definitely my favorite of the bunch! Can't wait to see more! 
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Dude. Discord is the place to take your ubiquitous discussions. We all know how smart you are. Cheers!
  • Options
    U can put your falcon on my shoulder any day...   :smiley:
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Still think the Armor Design seems to be slightly too bulky, but do like it  :)
  • Options
    Eragale said:
    Still think the Armor Design seems to be slightly too bulky, but do like it  :)
    I like bulky xD. I suppose Warcraft and Warhammer ruined me in that respect. I hope they make some more tribal looking armor for the orcs eventually.
  • Options
    Do we know if there's a difference between crafted vs. PvE dropped armor, as far a the look?  Will there be a Crafted, PvE and PvP acquired set? 
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Olihin said:
    Do we know if there's a difference between crafted vs. PvE dropped armor, as far a the look?  Will there be a Crafted, PvE and PvP acquired set? 

Just bits and pieces of disjointed info thats difficult to put together and make sense of.
    Its all vague very generalised concepts at the moment.

We know there is not PvP vs PvE gear. There is only PvX gear, although almost definitely many types constructed in many different ways. I am thinking gear will basically be character tuned by craft (build tailored if you like) or more generic by drop. Thats wishful thinking until we have more details.