Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Invasion of MrNoNo

Hi to the whole AoC family,

Thought I better FINALLY make my "newly arrived" post,I've just been so caught up in the AoC whirlwind and trying to read anything and everything AoC related I haven't stopped to give a lil shout out and say hi the the AoC community, so here it is...   hi   :D

A lil bit on me,

I like to have fun and be a lil silly with a dash of something else (not sure what) but I do take my game time (when I have it) serious,not so serious that I can't take a joke or not handle being laughed at for being absolutely shit at something or have done something that warrants it,but I think I am able to gauge those moments properly and know when someone is poking fun for either the right or wrong reason and act accordingly,so for this,I know the AoC community won't have to worry (well not much) about my conduct as I have great self discipline,not having most of the social media that almost everyone on the planet use like facebook,twitter,snapchat and whatever other stuff people use is what helps me control the hype so I don't get all crazy and wanna flip out like some people I know IRL,I'm old school, all I need is my email and mobile to either call or text, I know lots of people can't do without or have grown up in this age of tech and that's all good,I personally don't need it is all I'm saying.

Anyways.. enough bullshit from me, I hope I can be a pillar in the AoC community and get to know a bunch of you (if ya have room for another scrub in your life :wink: ) if not,that's kool,i'll just be the lonely guy on the server in the guild for 1 making wagon wheels.. wagon wheel,eat the wagon wheel..  :D  

Thanks AoC famz from another aussie invader, we're coming..  BELIEVE!!!   :D

Comments

• Welcome @MrNoNo! Slap that man with a fish and call him a strudel!  
  • A grand welcome to you @MrNoNo :)
  • Welcome @MrNoNo!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    MrNoNo said:
    Hi to the whole AoC family,

I'm old school, all I need is my email and mobile to either call or text, I know lots of people can't do without or have grown up in this age of tech and that's all good,I personally don't need it is all I'm saying. (YES!)

Thanks AoC famz from another aussie invader, we're coming..  BELIEVE!!!   :D
    Feel as though you're my Gaming-Life Brother @MrNoNo! and I'll be along to do my shift on Wagon-Wheel making sometime ...(and I'll forgive you the Aussie 'Believe' bit!!!). Welcome!

• Welcome @MrNoNo :)
  • Welcome to Ashes :)
  • Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.   :D

• Feel as though you're my Gaming-Life Brother @MrNoNo! and I'll be along to do my shift on Wagon-Wheel making sometime ...(and I'll forgive you the Aussie 'Believe' bit!!!). Welcome!

Thanks bruva!!! let's become the wagon boys and rule our kingdom with an iron wheel?!?!?   :confused:   :D
  • MrNoNo said:
    Thanks bruva!!! let's become the wagon boys and rule our kingdom with an iron wheel?!?!?   :confused:   :D
    Let's form a band called 'The Trundles...!'

• Let's form a band called 'The Trundles...!'
    hahahahaha.. for sure!   :wink:
  • You be the hermit making wagon wheels, Ill be the hermit taming the forest animals, and when the zombies attack we can band together with runic wolf-drawn chariots!
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Welcome to our community!   
  • Frost01 said:
    You be the hermit making wagon wheels, Ill be the hermit taming the forest animals, and when the zombies attack we can band together with runic wolf-drawn chariots!
    @Glosterian I think we have another band member   :wink:

@Frost01 Nuff said,where do I sign up.   :D
  • Oh - it's wheel-y coming together now!

Image result for wagon wheels for saleImage result for wagon wheels for sale

• Oh - it's wheel-y coming together now!

Image result for wagon wheels for saleImage result for wagon wheels for sale

HAHAHAHAHA... it wheely is coming together   :D