Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Long Time Lurker

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Long Time Lurker here, very excited for Ashes to be up and running. I will admit, I may use vacation time to play when alpha is available. I would have went to the pax west but full time college, full time employment. Missed a chance but don't feel to much regret but im even more excited by the pax videos that will be post. Keep up the good work devs and happy to be a part of the project.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome out from the shadows @crios53 :)
  • Options
    Hi @crios53,
    Does your Long Time Lurking imply you're aiming to be a sneaky-Rogue type in game, then? Whether that or not, in this Community you're most Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome @crios53!
  • Options
    Always good to say hi xD Welcome :)
  • Options
    crios53 said:
    Long Time Lurker here, very excited for Ashes to be up and running. I will admit, I may use vacation time to play when alpha is available. I would have went to the pax west but full time college, full time employment. Missed a chance but don't feel to much regret but im even more excited by the pax videos that will be post. Keep up the good work devs and happy to be a part of the project.
    Lurker you say......

• Options
    welcome onboard. I believe I will also take leave during launch, certainly won't be the first time.
  • Options

Welcome to our community! Choooo Choooo!
  • Options
    Welcome!  Good to keep your mind mainly on your studies so that the day Ashes arrived you will be ready for it!  Nice to have you aboard!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Lol, lets not forget to live our actual lives while we cheer for this awesome virtual game. ;)Welcome!
  • Options
    Oh you like to watch eh? I like being watched. j.k. Hi! :)
  • Options
    Like this....

• Options
    Welcome the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome @crios53! Lurk no more! Post Post Post! =)
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Wow, didn't expect anyone to respond. Such a friendly community thank you all. Planning on going with a sword and board. I am a more up close and personal kind of guy. Also, for those of you wonder lurking a forum is just reading it and not actually posting anything ^^. Hmm, maybe that was sarcasm...
  • Options
    Welcome. ^^ I usually also tend to be the quiet type on forums, so I understand where you're coming from. Have fun!
  • Options
    Long time lurker as well. So from one lurker to another, Well Met!
  • Options
    ckooken said:
    Long time lurker as well. So from one lurker to another, Well Met!
    And here you are