Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Just joined ashes (lurked since day 1 kickstarter)

Been playing every game since PONG (still own pong system).  Grew up in the best age of gaming ever the 80's Nintendo till today.  I'm in my 40's, Live in SoCal  and have played many mmo's \ RPG's.   I am looking forward to new adventures after work and weekends.  Thinking of rolling Cleric... Never enough healers and tanks!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the Community <3
  • Options
    @Mindseye you are my kind of OCD... welcome to our community <3
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome!   I kid you not, I went into Computer Science due to love of games, but way ahead of my time, Now I keep stuff in the air (SW Support Activity (SSA) stuff  (Ada 83 yikes!).  I still love games!
  • Options
    Welcome @mindseye! We have quite a bit in common, glad to see you joined up!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Good to have you with us @Mindseye!
    PONG! Remember playing that in arcades when I had long, dark hair...(but bald is more convenient!). Wonder what we'll think of AoC, that far ahead!?
    Welcome to the Community!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums @Mindseye!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Options
    Right on, I usually roll a tank. welcome from the shadows.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums, have fun until the game comes to full release. 
  • Options
    Mindseye said:
    Been playing every game since PONG (still own pong system).  Grew up in the best age of gaming ever the 80's Nintendo till today.  I'm in my 40's, Live in SoCal  and have played many mmo's \ RPG's.   I am looking forward to new adventures after work and weekends.  Thinking of rolling Cleric... Never enough healers and tanks!
    I think your me,just in another country..    :D

Welcome to the AoC famz!    :wink:
  • Options
    Welcome @Mindseye to the community (even though you've already been lurking ;) )!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums bro ;)
  • Options
    Welcome to our community!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community and hope to see you in game one day, this game looks amazing and this will be my first MMORPG that I will play through and grind like mad :sunglasses:

• Options
    once again, thank you all for the welcome. Figured I'd ask - Does anyone know of any West Coast US guilds planned as of yet?

Also I hope the developers are avoiding PLM, goto statements, and keep the code properly commented to latest builds (lol as thats the last thing done, unless Agile is used :wink:
  • Options
    Mindseye said:
    once again, thank you all for the welcome. Figured I'd ask - Does anyone know of any West Coast US guilds planned as of yet?
    Well others may answer you here directly, or there's 
    https://aoc.guildex.org/ and obviously Guild Recruitment section on our forum...

• Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to the AoC Community! If you have some free time and want to do some digging for information you can check the following links.
    Note: AoC Wiki has a "news" section where you can always see the most up-to-date information pertaining to AoC, usually also linking to new official Video posts, as well as Live Streams, Stream Cuts and the such. It's a very active Wiki ran by some extremely dedicated individuals. :)

• Options
    Lol i kinda expected that!  Jus that the list wasn't by time zone.. maybe i can do that