Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What color Orc do you prefer?

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2017 in Ashes of Creation Design
Skin color

Comments

• Options
    I know there are more colors but the poll only goes up to 10. If we get a clear winner I will ask more questions on that color. Like, What kind of clear? Transparent, sparkly, predator effect, etc... 

No, you can't pick clear. It didn't fit in the poll.
  • Options
    brown as a coyote
  • Options
    Wait. what are we voting for again?

• Options
    sunfrog said:
    I know there are more colors but the poll only goes up to 10. If we get a clear winner I will ask more questions on that color. Like, What kind of clear? Transparent, sparkly, predator effect, etc... 

No, you can't pick clear. It didn't fit in the poll.
    Well there could be enough spots, but if shades like honey mustard are listed then you would need infinite number of slots. :p
  • Options
    You're right. I should have typed Yellow. I guess I was thinking of honey mustard 'cause of [spoiler]something that was leaked yesterday. [/spoiler]
  • Options
    I'm a little triggered that the poll doesn't have a rainbow orc option ;)
  • Options
    I prefer the blue meanie

• Options
    Pink  
  • Options
    Pink would fall under Red. 
  • Options
    Green or go home.
  • Options
    Can i change? I would rather take pink with glitter. Orcs does not deserve more. 
  • Options
    I'll settle for purple since you didn't put pink in =c
  • Options
    All about that red brown. Just look how menacing he looks.
  • Options
    Update: On the Pax today they said [spoiler] there would be a slider for skin color. [/spoiler]
  • Options
    Don't know if it's possible, but I wish the vote result bars reflected the same color we voted for lol :D
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    There need to be the option of 'Any or all of the above' as, just as in real life - it shouldn't matter.  :)
  • Options
    Not all orcs are mindless brutes.
    Some orcs be smart too!

• Options
    A pink orc is the only proper orc. v.v
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I don't like the generic Orcs, I prefer the old school take on them. Brown/Reddish Brown. But at the end of the day, it should be the players choice. Just like if they wish to be a Black or White Human.
  • Options
    no all of the above option so I will pick this one, more options for players to customize the better