Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Comments

• Options
    That bug though. Surprised you didn't get slaughtered by the enemy team. 

Thanks for sharing :)
  • Options
    O great. Instances pvp. Smh.  The original fall of mmos.  Wow clone
  • Options
    Best part of the vid is 3:58, when the guy filming checks out the woman gamer on the other side of your monitor. :)
  • Options
    @Lelabear47 I totally agree. They should have provided us with a full raid on the PVE side and an open world castle siege on the PVP side. All in under 90 days from the end of the KS. Just because they choose the easiest part of the PVP experience that is going to be in game, I think there should be mass shaking of heads. People went to PAX to spend two hours really getting into the nuances of PVP and it's balance. Not to be presented with a 15-20 minute experience to market the game, shame on them. Two years from release and I am just ready to give up on this one, another one to go into the vault as a failure to launch.
    Disclaimer: Sarcasm enabled.
  • Options
    Say what you will but instances anything isn't old school mmo. Instances pve/pvp is the downfall of mmos.  P2Win updates eminent???
  • Options
    Best mage bug ever. Most developers call them features. I found it funny. I wonder if it teleport through walls.
  • Options
    Say what you will but instances anything isn't old school mmo. Instances pve/pvp is the downfall of mmos.  P2Win updates eminent???
    can't tell if this is trolling.....already been confirmed with tons of open world PvP/PvE content and it has been said a million times there will be no pay to win crap in this game.
  • Options
    Great thanks for sharing, Instancied PVP is surely the easiest thing to present during exhibition like PAX, less place for Bugs or Crashes. 

I think it will take few month before seeing open world pve or raids...increasing again our impatience !
  • Options
    :scream: so nice