Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings )

Looking forward to an open world where crafting matters.

Comments

• Options
    If the devs have their way, then you are in the right place! Welcome!
  • Options
    Hello and a very warm welcome <3
  • Options
    Welcome @ObleO!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Yeah! Absolutely agree @ObleO!
    Good to have you with us. Do you have a 'favourite' craft/profession? I have tended to favour my 'trinity' of blacksmithing, leatherworker/tanner and woodworker myself so I can usually make any clothing/armour/weapon for myself and/or a guild.
    In this game I particularly want to explore first...it's a totally new world to everyone! So suspect I'll be a bit of a loner or 'small-group explorer' - maybe 2 or 3 others max? - and scout the world out a bit. But crafting will be worked on soon after that.
    Plenty about Crafting in the 'Design' and 'General Discussion' sections too. Fill your boots (that I assume you made yourself? - they're lovely!  :))
    Oh and - 'Welcome!'
  • Options

Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    ObleO said:
    Welcome!!! @ObleO

You and me both..  just like @Glosterian mentioned i'm also keen on crafting for myself/guild/anyone who needs it,but most def need to explore first up,maybe us 3 happy lil vegemites can roll together on release if your all keen and haven't found/joined a guild by that time..   :wink:
  • Options
    MrNoNo said:
    ObleO said:
    Welcome!!! @ObleO

You and me both..  just like @Glosterian mentioned i'm also keen on crafting for myself/guild/anyone who needs it,but most def need to explore first up,maybe us 3 happy lil vegemites can roll together on release if your all keen and haven't found/joined a guild by that time..   :wink:
    That's a definite possibility as we all seem to be the same sort of mental! But, practically, I'm a 'Marmite' rather than a 'Vegemite' (i.e. in the UK - not Oceanic!) - so would that work for us with time differences and all that? I'm GMT obviously. And right NOW as I post it's 14:41 hrs on Sunday. I have to go and prep the veg for Sunday Dinner or my wife won't let me play the game anyway in 2 years time or whatever! G'Night - or G'Day or whatever!?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Welcome :)<3

• Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Huge welcome @ObleO ;)
  • Options
    Welcome @ObleO! I'm with you! Crafting will be a very important part of the game. Looking forward to what is in store for AoC! 
  • Options
    Welcome @ObleO to the community!
  • Options
    Greetings and a big welcome!  Many of us are looking forward to crafting  and oh so much more!