Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello from the end of the world!

Hi all, after following this game for a few month I decided to register and join the community. Because for me that's the most important part of an MMORPG; the people that plays the game, who will be your companions in this wonderful journey full of adventures.

I'm really excited about this game, and looking forward to play it with all of you. I'm from Chile, but the language and distance have never been an impediment to enjoy a game well done. 

I will start to look for an active and mature Guild, one that support each other, but also understand that this is a game to enjoy and have fun, and never to leave aside the daily tasks that we all have. If you have any recommendations I would thank you a lot.

Thanks to all and I hope that this game meets the expectations that undoubtedly many of us have :smile:

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Hello and a warm welcome to the Community <3

• Options
    Welcome to our community!  There is a guild recruitment area on the forums that might help you.  We do have a long wait till we can play the game even for testing so there is no hurry in finding a guild.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    A warm welcome to you @Bernar! I have noticed a few active guilds in your area. My preferred way of searching for guilds is via Guildex, but there is more information on guilds here in Guild recruitment and on the Ashes discord :)
  • Options
    Welcome @Bernar! One of the best gaming communities I have seen is here. I am sure you will find what you are looking for!
  • Options
    Hi @Bernar,
    It's great you've joined the community! I've only ever seen Chile via nature films and so on but it looks to be a fascinating country. What sorts of games have you played so far?
    Good to have you with us!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    Hi @Bernar,
    It's great you've joined the community! I've only ever seen Chile via nature films and so on but it looks to be a fascinating country. What sorts of games have you played so far?
    Good to have you with us!
    Thanks to all for the warm welcome :)

Yo should come to Chile and check it for yourself ;)

I've played a variaty of games, but in the MMORPG genre I started with Ultima Online, Helbreath, Lineage 2, Guild Wars, Warhammer Online, and many more that I don't remember...
  • Options
    Yeah - you're another gamer with so much helpful experience! Great!
    We're all trusting, like you, that Ashes of Creation will be the game that we Don't Forget!
    (And - thanks for the 'invite!' A lovely thought - if only...
    Er...my workplace and my wife would need to both agree to my South American visit - how about you send the flight tickets first, then I'll sort out the rest! ;)?)
  • Options
    welcome to the community @Bernar
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Bernar!
  • Options

Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    Thanks to all again :) I think you wife would be the biggest problem @Glosterian...even if you have the tickets hehe.

Just one last question, and sorry if have been posted millions of times but I can't find an answer; Is there any way to pre-order the game right now? With kickstarter finished I only see these pre-alpha keys, but doesn't seem to include the final game...

Thanks!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Hello and welcome to the AoC Community! If you have some free time and want to do some digging for information you can check the following links.
    Note: AoC Wiki has a "news" section where you can always see the most up-to-date information pertaining to AoC, usually also linking to new official Video posts, as well as Live Streams, Stream Cuts and the such. It's a very active Wiki ran by some extremely dedicated individuals. :)

• Options
    Welcome!