Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings fellow gamers!!

Greetings fellow traverlers,
It is a pleasure to be in the company of such battle hardened folk. The roads have been long & the trials have been difficult yet very satisfying in retrospect. Since I started gaming, long before computers were a household item, I enjoyed the thrill, the companionship, the passion of gaming. I look forward to a new world to explore with new adventures, and new friends.

Comments

• Options
    Greetings @Gakrek. Pleasure to meet a seasoned old schooler like yourself :)
  • Options
    Hello and a warm welcome to the Ashes community =)
  • Options
    Welcome to the hype train of Ashes!  
  • Options
    Welcome @Gakrek! You will find good company here, many OG's (Original Gamers)!
  • Options
    OMG EQ - Played that from just before Kunark 'till WoW released. Main = Shaman, Backup was a Necro with a bunch of alts too numerous to mention. Twilight Brethren was not a big guild, but some of the best peeps to have gamed with!

Looking forward to forging new friendships and having great adventures!
  • Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Welcome to the community and the road will get more exciting as they release more features, the game already looks great in my opinion, they will make the game even better and a lot of people believe this will set the bar for MMO's. :sunglasses: