Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

T-Minus 4 Months until I can play Alpha 2

Gahhh I'm so excited for this game! Anyone else thinking this will be the best game they've ever played? #HYPE

Comments

• Options
    Gosh. I dont know how to tell you this, but it's a lot more than 4 months before Alpha 2. Sorry friendo. 

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/35114/information-ashes-of-creation-release-dates/p1
  • Options
    Umm...where are you getting your Alpha 2 in 4 months? Nothing has been released with confirmed dates beyond Alpha 0 starting December 15th, 2017.
  • Options
    I wish lol
  • Options
    For a second, my heart started beating faster, out of joy. I figured they'd changed it, but alas, reality soon took hold, and the cold, hard truth came rushing in.
    Now I am sad.
  • Options
    From what i have seen coming from Pax and the general feedback loop associated it's got a long long long way to go before it even deserves Best*

I am encouraged just as much as I am concerned. It has potential, and i respect the open nature of the development.

I am to old to be hyped for anything, hype leads to disappointment.

Still confident in Ashes delivering on most aspects.
  • Options
    In addition to that Pioneer pack doesn't give you alpha access >.< It gives you beta access .-.

• Options
    Yeah interesting post...
  • Options
    Diura said:
    In addition to that Pioneer pack doesn't give you alpha access >.< It gives you beta access .-.

Oh no! Beta!

• Options
    It's still a long way before any action starts for a decent amount of people.

So what shall we play in the meantime?
  • Options
    Why is it September and not December..
  • Options
    Oh wow... Um...

Someone is going to be disappointed in 4 months.

Let's not tell him and let him dream a bit longer guys

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Request ..... denied. Sorry to break the news hun but the timeline for Alpha 0 is 2017 and Alpha 1 in 2018 =(
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Wraeven said:
    Diura said:

Oh no! Beta!

:disappointed:
    WELP... Ima go lock myself away now until 2018...

Bye guys