Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

In-Combat Log Out

Please tell me the possible penalties or anything about it. 

Comments

• Options
    Isn't that a very detailed question? Why do you ask it at this point? 
  • Options
    The only thing that has been mentioned so far it that you will be persistent for a time in the game world after a log out. Don't worry, those trying to avoid a bounty or losing in pvp who log will remain (undetermined/unstated) for a period of time.
  • Options
    Yeah I mean it's pretty unfair to be able to log out mid-battle to run and avoid losing something.  There will hopefully be a thing which gets triggered if you do dmg or get dmged and will have a cooldown.  
  • Options
    If you are talking about arenas, then the penalty will be that you lose the match.
    If you are talking about corruption, it is still going to be there when they log back on.
    If you are talking about trying to avoid dropping gear/resources, you will be persistent in the game world long enough after a force log/disconnect to get burned down.
    This was addressed in a livestream where Steven and Jeffrey both replied that yes, there would be penalties, and yes, people would persist in the game world when not logging out in a "safe" area such as freehold or inn.
  • Options
    Oh wew Ty I'm done. 
  • Options