Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hi Everyone!! *waves*

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Hello! It has been awhile since I've been this excited for a game. I'm really looking forward to immersing myself in this world and community!

Here's a little about me! I love rpg's, mmo's, and above else mmorpg's! Fantasy is my favorite genre. I also love to try out new mmorpg's. If you can name a fantasy mmorpg for PC that has come out in the past 5-10 years, there's a very good chance I've played it (at least for a little while). I'm talking AAA games like WoW & FFXIV, to random free to play eastern games like Mabinogi & Tree of Savior.

That being said, normally I hold off on trying out a game until it's been released, or a late beta at the earliest. I've been burned too many times investing time in game that just wasn't what was advertised. I've been keeping an eye on AoC since it's crazy day 1 kickstarter, but it sounded too awesome so I decided not to hold my breath.

That is until I watched the PAX panel. I was impressed not just with what they were saying but how they said it and their interactions with the audience and each other. Then I went back and started watching the live streams, read the blogs, and before I knew it, I had spent SIX hours straight learning about this game and getting more and more excited!!

So in conclusion, the hype is real and I've decided to fangirl it out even though it's still pre-Alpha. I'm looking forward to discussing the game with everyone, specifically lore, crafting, and gathering are my favorite parts of mmorpg's. See ya around! *waves*

Comments