Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Proxy News Update - 09/08/2017 - PAX Recap & Trion Drama

Comments

• Options
    #baconconfirmed
  • Options
    LOL hearing that "hot mic" incident again was hilarious. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    baconfirmed is my favorite type of confirmation, great video proxy
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Thx for the update  just watched it and where did people hear these leaks about the races. I sure didn't hear about them. I'm pretty surprised since I google ashes everyday hooping for new articles to read and to then read the comments on the articles. Was it in some obscure thread on the forums. 

P.S. archage is salty lol wish i saw that live
  • Options
    Thx for the update  just watched it and where did people hear these leaks about the races.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/171461704?t=01h46m42s
  • Options
    Why can't you tell us what the classes match up to? Orcs are Japanese and Maya, Beach elves are Polynesian. What else? Just tell us. I really like these News Updates. They are well done, but I don't like the thumbnails. I don't like the big text look. 9.9 stars out of 10
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    #baconconfirmed
    Camnesia said:
    baconfirmed is my favorite type of confirmation, great video proxy
    Bacon confirmed, Best Confirmed.

sunfrog said:
    Why can't you tell us what the classes match up to? Orcs are Japanese and Maya, Beach elves are Polynesian. What else? Just tell us. I really like these News Updates. They are well done, but I don't like the thumbnails. I don't like the big text look. 9.9 stars out of 10
    Noted, Will work on my thumbnail game in then future to attain that 10/10. Got an improvement I wanna do first for my content before i get to that though, something coolish to be added to my videos soonish TM.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Cultures for the races were kinda leaked by Jeff D. So, if the devs shared any more privately, it was probably asked to be kept off the record.

I asked several devs which banner was shown in the PvE demo, thinking it might be Kaelar to match the race of the NPC quest giver there. Everyone told me that would be a spoiler they weren't ready to share yet.
    Jeff B told me he thinks it was the Wood Elf symbol.

I asked several devs if they could share which symbols on the racial buttons (which were not available at PAX) matched which races - they all said too early to share that info. (I didn't ask Jeff B).

Steven responded to one of my questions about RP that he would answer if it was kept off the record, so... some people may have some answers they aren't supposed to share yet.
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    Cultures for the races were kinda leaked by Jeff D. So, if the devs shared any more privately, it was probably asked to be kept off the record.

I asked several devs which banner was shown in the PvE demo, thinking it might be Kaelar to match the race of the NPC quest giver there. Everyone told me that would be a spoiler they weren't ready to share yet.
    Jeff B told me he thinks it was the Wood Elf symbol.

I asked several devs if they could share which symbols on the racial buttons (which were not available at PAX) matched which races - they all said too early to share that info. (I didn't ask Jeff B).

Steven responded to one of my questions about RP that he would answer if it was kept off the record, so... some people may have some answers they aren't supposed to share yet.
    Damn those NDA's Q_Q
  • Options
    Your videos need more explosions. 
  • Options
    I like the little character and the speech bubbles too. I also like the crisp way you pronounce your T's. Say this, "It took Taylor twenty two tickets and twenty two trains to travel to Timbuktu."  :)