Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What Race are you going to play?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dwarf race master race. nuff said <3
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Dwarf race master race. nuff said <3
    Lol, saw this and first thought was masses of them marching in their "Make Verra Great Again" hats.
    Image result for dwarves dressed as nazis image
  • Options
    Kaelar to be precise. I love me some Medieval humans. (and Gothic architecture /swoon ) 
  • Options
    DueyBear said:
    The subterranean bestial race = Tulnar.  The only "native" race, aka, the only ones that survived the cataclysm.
    All the races are native, it's just the Tulnar went underground to survive. The rest were taken to safe havens by their patron gods so don't be all "native privilege" on us or something. =p
    Sorry, uh uh, no way. Once you left you gave up any claim to being a "native". That's like abandoning your house to go live in a foreign country somewhere and returning 50 years later to find your house now owned buy someone else and demanding it back.

Once you have spent generations away,  you are fresh off the boaters.
  • Options
    Not sure, but maybe a Orc race. but not 100% sure yet. :smiley:
  • Options
    looks like Elf v Tulnar lol
  • Options
    Orc, because, as of right now, why not? :)

Orc Bard with Battle Drums
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Py-rai master race

glad to see most of the races are even in % here at least
  • Options
    DueyBear said:
    The subterranean bestial race = Tulnar.  The only "native" race, aka, the only ones that survived the cataclysm.
    All the races are native, it's just the Tulnar went underground to survive. The rest were taken to safe havens by their patron gods so don't be all "native privilege" on us or something. =p
    Sorry, uh uh, no way. Once you left you gave up any claim to being a "native". That's like abandoning your house to go live in a foreign country somewhere and returning 50 years later to find your house now owned buy someone else and demanding it back.

I can think of a few times you have done that rat man 
  • Options
    Really like the 'mystical' aspect to the Vek Orc writeup:

'...Celestial. Purpose. Fate. When one stargazes they find what beauty lies beyond our world, when The Vek stargaze they find what fate lies beyond our time. Star maps, numerology, and prophecy are integral parts of each Vek's life. Great leaders read the heavens for how wars will go, which empires will rise and fall, and the Vek often ask themselves "are we too late?"

I want to start my first character as an adventurer/explorer, with a maritime 'lean,' and mage/ranger skills-mix, so this seems to be offering potential for that.
  • Options
    Definitely interested in seeing how the classes match up with each race. I'm thinking an orc cleric would he a pretty unorthodox build at least with regards to how orcs are stereotyped.
  • Options
    Vek
  • Options
    Human because it is my own master race 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    DueyBear said:

I can think of a few times you have done that rat man 
    Welllll.......Skaven are a "special" case because it does ALL belong to US. It's just so damn difficult to maintain it all, all the time!
  • Options
    Orcs and dwarves unite! Show the other races who the real rulers of Verra are!
  • Options
    Like as not I'll play human. Tends to be my default; plus someone has to show these dwarves they're not the only ones who can grow beards.
  • Options
    The master race of course :tongue:
  • Options
    A rough and tough orc bruiser, of course!
  • Options
    DueyBear said:
    Which race are you going to play?
    I have no clue until I know the visuals for each race,
    the racial traits of each race,
    the lore/story behind each race
    and what classes there will be :P 
  • Options
    I shall play a Squirrel. For squirrels are the master race.
  • Options
    I shall play a Squirrel. For squirrels are the master race.
    want to bet meat bag 

• Options
    The pretty one.
  • Options
    A shave here and a wax there and I'll be ready for launch!
  • Options
    I'd defiantly play human as long as there is no massive disadvantage to playing one.
  • Options
    Always human xD I like to keep it real to my chars.