Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Karavan as shipment

Hello i hope this question did not exist ... Also exist only land caravan or can i transport my market items with my ship ?

Comments

• We don't know much about naval combat yet, I believe.

I certainly hope ship trade routes will be a thing (would be logical) and will offer us lots of fun combat at sea.
  • There will be naval content with caravans. The 1.5 mil stretch goal on kickstarter is for naval content. 
    TheLazyPeon's Q&A
    [06:50] Your Kickstarter page mentions “Enhanced Naval Content and Exploration”, can you give us more insight as to what this means? Will we be able to find underwater treasure and what would the benefits of participating in ocean content be?
    1. Personally, his most recent experience was ArcheAge, one of the big appeals was the naval experience. Not for everyone, but cool aspect of the game that he wants to include in AoC.
    2. Expanded content will be expanded classes of ships, will move caravan system into the oceans.
    3. Underwater Content
      1. Dungeons
      2. Treasure finding
      3. Aquatic monsters
      4. Mounts.
      5. Really want to take land design and start applying it to watery environments
    4. Islands confirmed.
  • Naval caravans have been confirmed too.  Look forward to raiding your ships!  :)
  • When we can make thwre some things i build an really really fat ship :) 
  • argh matey  I'm coming for that booty 
  • Beware the stowaway ready to pounce!
  • @CylverRayne, now I want the ability to stowaway in someones ship so bad!
    Never need my own boat, never have to pay for transport, occasionally having to fight my way off the boat or barter with a captain... how awesome!
  • Azathoth said:
    @CylverRayne, now I want the ability to stowaway in someones ship so bad!
    Never need my own boat, never have to pay for transport, occasionally having to fight my way off the boat or barter with a captain... how awesome!
    I'm seriously wondering if that couldn't be possible!   Sneak aboard and hide inside a crate.  Or plain on overtaking the ship when several people sneak aboard.   
    Could make for some interesting scenarios! 
  • If ships are big enough to hide on then maybe, I know stowaways on my ship will be walking the plank.
  • Ha! This thread has now bought ALL of my hype back! 
    stowaways and contraband, pirates and battles.
    Though I'm tempted to run travel 'cruises' for long journeys. Complete With gambling, story telling and dancing. 
    Hmm, checking people tickets would be interesting.
     "throw 'Em in the brig!"

• Megs said:
    Ha! This thread has now bought ALL of my hype back! 
    stowaways and contraband, pirates and battles.
    Though I'm tempted to run travel 'cruises' for long journeys. Complete With gambling, story telling and dancing. 
    Hmm, checking people tickets would be interesting.
     "throw 'Em in the brig!"

have you come to be part of my crew @Megs
  • Hmmmm, tricky one, would there be some sort of contact signed in blood and soul selling...if so, does it have to be my own soul?
  • well you do need to be dead to sail but we can help with that
  • Dead drunk counts right?
  • Megs said:
    Dead drunk counts right?
    Dam right they do 
  • I'm in! Ahoy there captain!
  • I'll probably RP something silly like my Elf getting seasick or something ^^
  • I have a pair of sea legs if you need them. Just don't ask where I got them from 
  • Reminds me of the undead female joke.

"Yes, they're real! ...They're not mine, but they're real"
  • Ariatras said:
    Reminds me of the undead female joke.

"Yes, they're real! ...They're not mine, but they're real"
    I will have to use that one ^^
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    I'm just going to leave this here..

https://youtu.be/P0TnuQt0GNw?t=236