Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes of creation special computer

Hi i see it a lot times that games bring out an special pc , with the design of the game and the perfeckt settings and equipment to run the game ... Do the publosher bring out such ones ? When yes i woud buy it :) ( one ho made this was bethesda for skyrim ) 
Lg teitei

Comments

• The above post is a reference point for what the DEV team is using. There are no official...you need XYZ specs to run this game at this time. Still too early in the development cycle =)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Hi i see it a lot times that games bring out an special pc , with the design of the game and the perfeckt settings and equipment to run the game ... Do the publosher bring out such ones ? When yes i woud buy it  ( one ho made this was bethesda for skyrim ) 
    Lg teitei

the question is not with wich hardware the ge run ... The question is DID THEY BRING OUT AM SPECIALL COMPUTER 
    Also an computer with design speciall for ashes and from the publisher of ashes ...

I dont ask here the 100 times same asked question about hardware and best settings

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    So far though Intrepid has not mentioned anything at all on the idea of a customized rig sales. Perhaps further down the road. That would be a good question for the live streams maybe?
This discussion has been closed.