Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Sliver Guardians (Taking Applications)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2017 in North American Guilds
silver Guardians are looking for our fallen family  members and searching for few ones .We are calling everyone home  from the shards past and Present .No more calling each other  to see if we have found a better game and no more hoping the dev will fix the bugs in the game we in.                                                                               

Silver Guardians number one rule :Real life comes first
We all have real life family's and jobs .We don't need to add to everyday stress.
MMo's are more about community and team work then grinding .

We laid back group of guys and ladies that enjoy the camaraderie and the
excitement of what we can accomplish .

Our pass lives 
* Ultima online 
* Matrix online 
* Star wars galaxies
* Dragons online 
* Everquest 2
* Eve online 
* wow 
* City of heroes
* City of villains 

I hope we can find you all again ,But if we can't. I'm sure we'll make a lot of new Friends 

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Hello Everyone,
       I'm one of the founders of Silver Guardians, we are adults that like to play MMO's like EQ,EQ2 WoW and EVE Online. We just want to have fun and just enjoy the time we have to get away from real life an take a break to either kill things or build stuff . I hope to see more of ya come and joy us as we are going to hit the ground running when this game comes out. 
  • Options
    best of luck to you and your guild @Chesterpaul
  • Options
    Free guild slogan!

"Silver Guardians: We have a life, Do you?"
  • Options
    Yes we make Real Life come first. Nothing mandatory and we will plans events ahead of time. So that way we can make plans if need be
  • Options
    I'm on board when can we start playing lets get the family back together
  • Options
    Damn, the recruiting goes hard...
  • Options
    We are still looking for members to help us grow and plan for the game so we can hit the ground running
  • Options
    You should probably put a bit more information on your recruitment thread. Where do I apply? what region are you going to play on?  do you use voice comms? Just a friendly tip from a fellow guild leader. 
  • Options
    Thanks Elder, we will work on it some more 
  • Options
    looks like a good guild, GL :)@Chesterpaul
  • Options
    Hello Everyone, 
       Just wanted to let everyone know that Silver Guardians is still recruiting but RL has got in the way of the guild leaders to be active on the recruitment page . We are still looking forward to AOC coming out . 
  • Options
    Do you guy only guard silver or do you also do platinum and zinc as well?
  • Options
    we guard whatever is worth the time . The name is from a old group of friends that formed a corp  in EVE online