Hey, listen!

pls dont make a annoing thing like "Navi" in Zelda or this Black Ghost in "Black Desert" .. because it fucks realy up 

Comments

  • You missed an opportunity by not naming this post "Hey, listen!"
  • I vote for "let me give you quests, but first stand absolutely still for a minute than wait for 2 more minutes until I pop out of the ground and mmaaaayybbeee load the ui so you can click through 20 things" - but I guess that is to long for a title.
  • Karthos said:
    You missed an opportunity by not naming this post "Hey, listen!"
    done
  • Technically we're reading here, not listenning.
  • and here I was wanting a skeleton head that just makes puns 
  • nagash said:
    and here I was wanting a skeleton head that just makes puns 
    I'd pay double the sub, if it had enough puns, and used them in context appropriate situations. 
  • Ariatras said:
    nagash said:
    and here I was wanting a skeleton head that just makes puns 
    I'd pay double the sub, if it had enough puns, and used them in context appropriate situations. 
    does anyone know the email for undertail makers ^^
  • I'd call mine Sans, at least.
  • nagash said:
    and here I was wanting a skeleton head that just makes puns 
    I'm sure they can take ideas on that. 

    They should make like a magical version of apps or something in this game. xD
  • Am I the only one who enjoyed the Black Spirit in BDO? :D Except for it's slow loading or not responding when just out of combat, but I liked it's chatter :D
  • nagash said:
    and here I was wanting a skeleton head that just makes puns 
    You should play Divinity 2 original sin. All the undeads you want XD
  • Fleelix said:
    nagash said:
    and here I was wanting a skeleton head that just makes puns 
    You should play Divinity 2 original sin. All the undeads you want XD
    so often i look at this game and never buy this shit .. i realy dont know why


  • listen here u lil  o:)



Sign In or Register to comment.