Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

AoCs#2: Ashes launches. You start your first character, next you'll...

What will you do first when Ashes launches? Be specific.

Comments

• Depending on what race you pick, you'll have to spawn and try to meet up with your clan/guild or friends who might have picked a different race.  

My first goal in AoC will be to start a settlement immediately and contributing to that development. There's no way around it, the quicker you begin to plant roots, the faster the world will start to come alive around you. 
    I haven't decided step by step what to do but I'm sure it'll come to me. 
  • Attack everyone who crosses my path :wink:
  • Create char, put my demon skin on, get our guild together, adventure to some nice place, start a node and get the guild castle once there available xD
  • @makinoji Not true anymore, you will have the opportunity to choose at which gate you spawn.
    I'll probably run in deeper into the wild with some buddies and look for areas who are manageable and not overrun from the initial tide of players.
    Level like crazy while having fun with buddies exploring Area after area. That's as far as I can tell because we simply don't know what we will during that time. We will just go with whatever the game throws at us :3
  • opens chatbox

/shout "OH MY GOD THE GAME IS FINNALY OUT YEAH"
    /shout "HOW DO YOU I DO SKILL"
    /shout "WHAT ARE BUTTONS"
    /shout "I HATE THE COMBAT"
    /shout "STEVEN CHANGE THIS AND THAT NOW OR WE QUIT"

gets banned after spamming chatbox.