Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I was one of the first to sign up to this website...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just make sure to hit up their next live stream, I think it's on the 16th. 
  • Options
    Dolphin said:
    nagash said:
    Dolphin said:
    Karthos said:
    I signed up the first day this website went live, and I have no idea who you are. Never heard of you, this is the first post of your's I can recall ever seeing. 

You in effect have "been here" as long as I have, but been minimally involved in the community.

I am annoyingly involved w/ the community, to the point I'm sure most people are sick of me. I still don't have a key either. 

So... Yea, life ain't fair kid. 

Wait, you don't? You really don't? You out of all people don't? I thought you did get a key already, you so deserve it by the standart of last key distribution.

Even Gothix won.

I want to questionare the audience/jury behind the key distrubiting.
    There are a lot of people who should have a key and do not but I'm sure they will get one soon ^^
    You're optimistic because you got one. We're pessimistic because sorrow and pain are our companions.

#emo #emoLife #youdontchoosetobeanemoemolifechoosesyou
    haha  well they have said from day one that if you put in the effort in the forums or discord, you would have a high chance ^^
  • Options
    I hope you get one..........right after I do, lol.
  • Options
    Crymoar said:
    I hope you get one..........right after I do, lol.
    Your name is familiar to me.... did you play Archeage or Albion Online?