Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question + new

Hello 
I've discovered this game recently and i am fascinated so far with an option of war in open world between players. I have question if alpha started yet????

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Hello and welcome.

The first Alpha, Alpha 0, will start on December 15th this year and access is very limited. In total probably less than 1000 people.

Other test phases have no confirmed dates yet, other than that Alpha 1 and 2 should be somewhen in 2018, while Beta 1 and 2 should be in between 2019 and 2020. Release is currently planned for 2020, but considering development is going faster than expected, we could be seeing the game sooner than that.

*Fixed typo, accidently wrote "December" instead of "2018"*
  • Options
    Big welcome to the forums @Mucko92, glad to see another person interested.
  • Options
    Be welcome in the community, have some perfectly temperated tea and blessed shall you be with a pair of sandals.
  • Options
    Hello @Mucko92 o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community of AoC @Mucko92 :smiley:
  • Options
    *prepares the barricades for @Mucko92 's arrival*
    Welcome on-board, here's hoping that you're not disappointed by Ashes on the war front!
  • Options
    Mucko92 said:
    Hello 
    I've discovered this game recently and i am fascinated so far with an option of war in open world between players. I have question if alpha started yet????
    welcome to the war mate I see you are part of the living I can help think that if you wish
  • Options
    Welcome, you can buy alpha 2 in the store.
  • Options
    Welcome to the cool kids club !
  • Options
    Mucko92 said:
    Hello 
    Welcome and thanks for joining our community @Mucko92 :smiley: 
  • Options
    Welcome @Mucko92! This is a fine community and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. May the wind always be on your back. :)
  • Options
    Welcome to our community!  Happy you've decided to become part of it!
  • Options
    Hello and a warm welcome to the Community =)
  • Options

Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Mucko92!
  • Options
    Welcome @Mucko92! ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forums.