Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

hey all ! new , fresh and lets make this game together to go to the top

i'll be a dad in december , and i am hoping to find the perfect balance between gaming (letting the kid in myself play) , preparing a kid for the greatest MMO over (hard to decide if thats real life or AOC) and finding time for the wife... lets all have fun . cya there 

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @Sweex to this community! Sounds like you've got a lot to look forward too. Enjoy your ride on the hype train! :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the greatest MMO community ever @sweex :smiley:
  • Options
    Howdy sweex. Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    Pre-congratulations for your new addition to your family and welcome to the community!
  • Options
    sweex said:
    i'll be a dad in december , and i am hoping to find the perfect balance between gaming (letting the kid in myself play) , preparing a kid for the greatest MMO over (hard to decide if thats real life or AOC) and finding time for the wife... lets all have fun . cya there 
    Easy!   Entice your wife to play. Let  her know what a great learning and bonding experience it can  be for a child.  
    Place the crib near your pc for now.  Play with baby --toddler on your lap and teach him/her how much fun he/she can have when they know how to read!  
    A child will learn:
    How to read a compass.
    How to follow directions.
    How to work together with family and others.
    How to accomplish a task.
    Balance this with outdoor activities and show the rest of the world how a family that plays together has it all together!

Grats on the new baby and joining our great community!

• Options
    ty for all the support ! XD
  • Options
    Hello @sweex o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome, but mainly congratulations!
    I hope that the coming years being nothing but fun and joy. :)
  • Options
    Hello and a warm welcome. Congrats on becoming a father =)
  • Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options

Welcome to our community!
    congratz on babybump! :3
  • Options
    The balance everyone wants to obtain, good luck to you sir. @Sweex Welcome to the community, and congratulations on being almost a father.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @sweex!
  • Options
    Welcome @sweex! ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forums.