Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Skill Pull after X amount of times stopping another users specific attack/magic

Think it would be great if after you nullify or block a pvp/npc's specific spell/attack a certain amount of times, eventually you could copy that skill no matter which class you play 

Comments

• Options
    I feel like this would make someone way too overpowered further down the line
  • Options
    Good point, I think the dependent variable X would have to be a very balanced number based on how frequently the specific attacks are used
  • Options
    I wouldn't let people copy attacks but...

If you are able to skillfully block someones attack several times in a row, or interrupt him... perhaps your character could automatically offer some teasing comment towards that other character. :D
  • Options
    I hate that you can't "like" and "lol" a comment
  • Options
    More like a reflect? That you reflect the spell/attack to them?
  • Options
    Nice idea but I think it would mean a great deal more work for the devs for not that much reward. We're only going to have 10 skills on our bar regardless so I assume It's going to be hard enough to decide what goes on there as it is. :)