Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

halo all + new

how to download the game?

Comments

• Welcome @deardeer! ^^ The game has not been released yet, so there is no download available.
  • Welcome to the community.

Currently, the only downloadable AoC content is the press kit and some lucky people will be able to download the first Alpha Client in December when Alpha 0 starts.

We still have at least a year until release.
  • Welcome to the forums.
  • hello and welcome as FLIP said the game is not yet in alpha yet but you are welcome to join the community ^^ 
  • Herrow as @nagash said that @FliP said, the game is not available yet.

Welcome to the forums
  • @grisu no tea today  :s
  • Hello and Welcome @deardeer ! :) If you've got any questions, I'll do my best to try and answer them.
  • There is no such thing as, no tea. Tea is implied in every action.
    I sit and drink tea, I walk and drink tea out of a flask, I do sport and shower in tea. I drink tea and drink tea on tea on the side.

@nagash
  • Welcome to our community!  You've come to the right place for answers. 
    We share what little information comes down from the Gods of Development.  Hope you stick around and get to know us as we travel on the Ashes Hype train!
  • Welcome @Deardeer, sadly the game is not yet out, but it does not stop me from pretending to play the game  :p
  • Welcome @Deardeer! Hope you enjoy the community and the game.........when you can download it.
  • Hello there. I've been following the progress of the game since a few months ago and definitely, I can not wait anymore to play. Gratz for all your ideas and best wished for the game.  ;)
  • Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Warm welcome @deardeer :smiley:
  • Hello @deardeer!

Do you prefer pronking or stotting? 
    I know most of the prickets around here prefer stotting, but personally I'm a bit of a pronker. :)

*leaves bunches of carrots out to welcome them to the forum*
  • Megs said:
    Hello @deardeer!

Do you prefer pronking or stotting? 
    I know most of the prickets around here prefer stotting, but personally I'm a bit of a pronker. :)

*leaves bunches of carrots out to welcome them to the forum*
    uh.....have you been drinking the funny juice again @Megs? :p
  • Just a bit of deer lingo, Thor and I spend our time watching them honking and head butting in the forest. :smiley:
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Megs said:
    Just a bit of deer lingo, Thor and I spend our time watching them honking and head butting in the forest. :smiley:

I knew Thor would be involved! :smiley:
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Yeah, I dont know why he insists we honk and headbutt, but whatever makes him happy....

Edited: a deer stotting :smiley:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/6rzlr7/this_stotting_deer/
  • Welcome to the party, enjoy the wait!