Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Salutations!

Salutations, fellow players!

MMO's have always been a first love for me, growing up with and fully embracing the magic that these games offer! Then I found new hobbies! Then I stopped playing hardcore ... then casual ... to not at all (hard to stay motivated in MMO's when all your friends/guild members disband/leave *gross crying*). However, I happened to cross an article online about AoC and decided to check out, well, everything about it haha What can I say?! This game makes me want to come back to the gaming world again ;) Still waiting to see what all happens in the coming year of development but I'm pretty excited about it!

I was also going to stay lurking in the shadows for a while, but Crunchyroll servers died from probably trying to upload the new Dragon Ball Super one hour special episode :T So instead of making myself do something productive or useful I decided to just wander back to these forums and post something :D 

It's also great to see such a huge community so far for this game - yeee! 

Comments