Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

When you give a mouse a cookie

Hello all,

I am Mouse on discord but for those that do not "dis", I'll rehash my background and what I like about this game.

I've played mmorpgs from ragnarok, lotro, guild wars, diablo, archeage and bdo.  I have played others as well but have found most go pay to win eventually, allow or look past certain mechanics that ruin the game or do not listen to the community.

The first thing that got me hooked onto this game is the look, I love high fantasy.  I enjoy pvp and economics in game and the competition around it but I also enjoy immersion and feel of a game; this one feels like it could be a good one. It seems to have a little bit of everything for everyone and the team backing it up really connects with their followers. I think what connects us all is the hope for an optimistic start to an mmorpg that will last: The hope is that after 2 years things don't start failing; innovation, turn a blind eye to things that don't work, stop listening to their community or allow outside factors to influence game mechanics to the point of breaking it. [DOLPHINGATE!] lol

I look forward to the release of this game and I'm rooting for all of you at Intrepid and wish all the best. 

To the community, you all seem like a pretty cool group and I look forward to meeting you all.

(in group..... or on the battle field T_T)
^_~

Comments

• Nice Rodent. 

• Welcome to the forums! o/
  • When you give a mouse a cookie, you obviously have to follow up with tea, so come and have both here.
    I suppose we all feel more or less the same about Ashes, so good luck to us that it turns out well and stays true to itself.
    May the Sandal gods bless you with your own pair of sandals for your feet. A long journey needs good footwear.

• Welcome to the forum community @Ethirian! Many of us are like you in that we have high hopes that Intrepid will succeed in delivering what they've promised. If they can, there's no doubt that Ashes will be something special indeed. Enjoy your ride on the hype train! :)
  • When you give a mouse a cookie, he'll come back for more.

Welcome to the community.
  • welcome Ethirian to the forums ^^

• Welcome to the community :)
  • Welcome @Ethirian! ^^ When are you usually online on Discord? I don't recall seeing anyone called Mouse there.
  • Ethirian said:
    Hello all,

I am Mouse on discord but for those that do not "dis", I'll rehash my background and what I like about this game.

I've played mmorpgs from ragnarok, lotro, guild wars, diablo, archeage and bdo.  I have played others as well but have found most go pay to win eventually, allow or look past certain mechanics that ruin the game or do not listen to the community.

The first thing that got me hooked onto this game is the look, I love high fantasy.  I enjoy pvp and economics in game and the competition around it but I also enjoy immersion and feel of a game; this one feels like it could be a good one. It seems to have a little bit of everything for everyone and the team backing it up really connects with their followers. I think what connects us all is the hope for an optimistic start to an mmorpg that will last: The hope is that after 2 years things don't start failing; innovation, turn a blind eye to things that don't work, stop listening to their community or allow outside factors to influence game mechanics to the point of breaking it. [DOLPHINGATE!] lol

I look forward to the release of this game and I'm rooting for all of you at Intrepid and wish all the best. 

To the community, you all seem like a pretty cool group and I look forward to meeting you all.

(in group..... or on the battle field T_T)
    ^_~
    Love your intro @Ethirian. Warm welcome to our community :)
  • Welcome to the forums @Ethirian!
  • Welcome to the forums @Ethirian, glad to see this game is perfect for you.
  • Hello :) I've seen you around on the discord. Welcome to the forums. Great to have you here. 
  • Hello @Ethirian o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Nice to have you join us as we get to know each other and share our knowledge and ideas.  We all have high hopes for Ashes.  Welcome aboard!
  • Welcome to the shenanigans, I hope yo enjoy it as much of the rest of us twits!