Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - (Plz, don't spoil it like World Of Warcraft)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2017 in Ashes of Creation Design

I really hope this game have advanced character customization, because I really hate  the fact I couldn't change body dimensions in WOW, where they made ugly modifications to body chars along the years. Some like big boobs and asses and some don't so I Hope they the give us the right to choice.

Additionally, Sexy clothes and transmogrification features would be essencially  necessary.

Please tell me what you think about...

Comments

• Options

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Yes I agree, I Loved the BDO char customization,  great job they did, but in  few days I found out the game very annoying, so repetitive and I became  tired of the combat engine that I think is so fast, so many explosions, a really mess... no challenge at all. but the girls are lovely beauty.... the only thing i liked in BDO was the girls and theirs awesome clothes....
  • Options
    You asked about customization. We all hope the gameplay is not modeled after BDO also. All indications are that it won't.
  • Options
    BDO had the best customisation though the issue with that was with people running around like some sort of Frankenstein monster. As a RP'er i'm a stifler for immersion and with no dedicated servers that issue would annoy me. 
  • Options
    You’re in good company here @Wolfwall as there are many RP’ers in Alpha 0 and I suspect that their feedback will keep Intrepid informed on what’s accetable and what’s not. Steven seems yo have a strong high fantasy vision for what he wants and I don’t think we’ll be seeing IKillAllL33tz running around Verra even though we technically we won’t have RP servers. There’s plenty of aspects to the game that will allow RP to flourish. :smile:
  • Options
    Steven said we could compare their character creation with BDO. Enough said, character creation will be good.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    yes you right Flip, lol I didn't realize that Steven is the game creator... well, its a great news anyway... it seems it will be a great game indeed... finally a wow Killer? I hope so because Blizzard has several years of lack of creativity... World of warcraft got an accommodation position resulting in the same game doing the same boring activities along the years... no innovation at all

• Options
    I never played WoW, but what I heard from several WoW players is that the game is pretty much dead already. Not based on the amount of players, but people usually only play for 1-2 months after each expansion and quit again until the next expansion hits.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

I really hope this game have advanced character customization, because I really hate  the fact I couldn't change body dimensions in WOW, where they made ugly modifications to body chars along the years. Some like big boobs and asses and some don't so I Hope they the give us the right to choice.

Additionally, Sexy clothes and transmogrification features would be essencially  necessary.

Please tell me what you think about...

As long as it doesnt get **** like this:

I like the wow characters cause you dont see fake crap like most games do. I am really happy that ashes is a europian style game so it doesnt have wierd anime stuff like tera, archage and whatever mmo. Hopefully.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    UnknownSystemError This is good to know - Always fun spending time on the customization.
    I have always liked building a big char - but resulted in bugs such as can't see in tunnels or getting stuck in doorways so hopefully sizing will be in proportion.