Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A New Hope

Hi guys, newbie here to AoC. I stumbled upon the game when looking for some new MMOs and I have to say it looks promising. It's refreshing to be excited about an MMO again! 

I started playing MMOs in 2003 with FFXI. Since then I've played Aion, GW2, FFXIV, and a few others less rigorously. I typically play a mage and/or healer type. 

Hoping to meet some cool people and ideally find a nice guild. 

Comments

• Options
    Hi @Mystile, welcome to the forums. 

You are so right about being able to be excited about an MMO again. Everyone here feels the same way and are eagerly looking forward to having the chance to get their hands on the vision that seems so refreshing yet a little nostalgic at the same time.

There are some pretty cool people, and some guilds already forming. Look forward to seeing you around.
  • Options
    Hey @Mystile welcome to the community! There are a bunch of great guilds around who would be glad to have more members, hope you find a good one to call home.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    @Mystile welcome! I played GW2 for several years myself! Fingers crossed for AoC being the best of all our old favorite MMO's and then some!
  • Options
    Welcome @Mystile! ^^ It's really easy to find nice people on the official community Discord for Ashes.
  • Options

Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    Welcome to the long wait, we have warm beverages and moldy cheese :)